- Posted by Conburst
- On March 17, 2019
We Bare Bears Match 3 Repairs is a 3-match puzzle game where you swap food items in order to reach a certain goal. There are different goals to achieve such as gathering food items, destroying a block of ice and free Charlie, make popcorn and gather them, uncover bunnies and find them, and many more. There are also helpers like Chloe and Grizz who is a big help on achieving your goals real fast.
There are a certain goals that needs to achieve per level. Failure to achieve it will cost you 1 life. You have 5 lives max, once it is back to 0, you have to wait it out until you can get another life. There are other ways to earn a life such as watching a video or doing some extra event tasks.
The story starts when the Bears home is almost being bulldozed by construction people. However, they managed to save their home and it’s now time to clean it up. You have different tasks that you can do once you have earned stars to make your home pretty (Kind of like the match-3 design puzzle game).
3-match puzzle games are all the same. You just have to swap the same items by three or more and it either blows up or forms another power item that you can blow up around it.
There is no definitive secret on overcoming each level, it’s just plain luck. However, there are other items such as the power ups that are of definite use when achieving the goal per level.
Once a level has been cleared, you earn a star and some cash (which you can use later on to add more moves).
The Power ups
Power ups are a great help when your moves are in a pinch. These will help you achieve the goal faster than the ordinary way with only 3-matches.
- Burger is a power up when 5 food or more in a straight line or letter L are combined. These destroys it’s surrounding but the radius isn’t that much.
- Waffle is a power up when 4 food in a square are combined. When these are activated, it flies on a random item that needs to be destroyed.
- Hotdog is a power up when 4 food in a straight line are combined. It destroys the row as to where the hotdog is in a straight line. It depends on where it is facing if it is pointing upwards, then it destroys vertically, if not then horizontally.
- Butterfly has to be the greatest power up of them all since it will copy itself on a food that is activated and then destroys it.
- When your moves are almost out, look at which goal needs to be destroyed, this is your deciding factor if you will use the waffle or the burger (if you have it)
- A Gauge Gun is created when a lot of your power ups are activated. This will help you clear out some food items.
Helpers can be found at the start of the level or as a reward on an event or an achievement. These can be helpful (again) on achieving your goals.
- Skunk – when activated destroys it’s surrounding.
- Crab – when activated destroys horizontally and vertically.
- Gauge Gun Red – when activated does the same as the Gauge Gun blue but a bigger range.
- Chloe – randomly gives a power up when you’re in the level.
- Grizz with Gloves – destroys different blocks on the board at the start of the game.
- Sometimes when you have a gift, they give you 30 minutes of free helpers. Take advantage of that.
All in all, the game is addictive. We just started playing like 3 days ago and now we are up to Level 137 – that’s pretty fast. The puzzles aren’t that hard. If these type of games isn’t your thing but you do enjoy the company of Grizz, Ice Bear and Panda, you can always play StirFry Stunts.
Platform: iOS and Android
Developer: SUNDAYTOZ, INC
Join your beloved We Bare Bear characters as they rebuild their house by earning stars with 3-match puzzle game.