- Posted by Conburst
- On February 17, 2019
Dogs home is a 3-match puzzle game where you swap the same objects in order for some objects to fall down or to destroy other objects. The game has the same concept in all 3-match puzzle games but the difference would be the story plot.
The story of the game focuses on dogs and decorating a mansion that Emily and her dad Carl just inherited. The graphics is a 2D graphics, just like a dollhouse, where in you get to select different furniture’s and dogs once you have enough coins to buy them.
One thing we did notice though is that Emily just darn loves her dogs. Each room that you decorate needs to have 2-3 dogs.
The Game play
There are 50 levels as of the moment. We are still waiting on the updates on the other level. The game starts of with a tutorial and guiding you on what you should do and what should not be done etc etc.
The challenging part of this game is the difficulty. Even at the earliest level, the puzzles are a bit hard. You would really need the power ups so that you will be able to beat some levels.
- Don’t be stingy on your power ups. They are provided everyday with certain time. So make sure to login and get a power up. These are great help if you need to beat levels.
Each level has a limit on how many moves you need to do in order to achieve the goal. If your moves becomes 0, one life is deducted. You have 5 full lives at the very start. If your life becomes 0, then you have to wait it out until you get another life.
The power ups
The power ups are a great help to clear the path of your board in order to achieve your goal. The more power ups activated on the board, the lesser move you have wasted. Just a brief break down on the types of power ups that you will be able to encounter.
- The horizontal / vertical power up is helpful when you need to clear vertically or horizontally.
- The flying power up is a power up that flies randomly on an object that needs to be cleared.
- The colorful ball power up is a power up that clears whatever it touches.
- The bomb power up is a power up that denotes around its area when touched.
Our verdict is that if you want a game that you just want to finish, this is the game for you. But as for the level, it’s a bit disappointing. You get stuck with level 50 and your mansion hasn’t been finished yet. The good side of it all, if you do love dogs, you get to choose different kinds of it.
Platform: iOS and Android
Developer: Parrot Games
Match 3-puzzle and adopt different breed of dogs