- Posted by Conburst
- On March 4, 2017
Nobodies is a point and click game with one mission in mind – clean the bodies and do not get caught.
The story line is a bit intriguing. The year was 1984 and the government has given you a mission. Eliminate and make sure nobody finds out. There will be a short introduction before the game play starts to know who you are and what you will do.
A paper is faxed to you and gives you an instruction on what you should do.
The first mission takes place at the lab.
- Make sure to get the Journal because this is your guide as to what you should do on your mission.
- Be very careful when you carry the body anywhere. You will get caught if you carry it without being “discreet”.
- Getting caught will reduce your money and if you do run out of money, you cannot continue the mission.
- If you are obsessed with getting it “right”, you can always restart from the very first mission.
- Be careful too on how you use the tools, all of the tools work. It is possible that you will get caught because you are doing it the “wrong” way.
A medal is awarded once you completed the mission – successfully!
- If you are obsessed with achievements, look at the achievement “icon” at the journal and earn experience points.
Second mission takes place at the hotel.
- Think outside the box, some “tools” are very handy and can be used multiple times.
Third place is at the house.
Fourth is at the cabin.
The game is short but full of mystery. Some scenes can leave you frustrated because you really do not know what you are going to do. Nonetheless, it will give you a sense of satisfaction once you have completed it!
Platform: iOS and Android
Nobodies mission is all about eliminating the body and not get caught. Are you up to the challenge?