Finding substitutes in your kitchen has always been a must especially if you need an ingredient for something to bake. This same idea applies on how you keep your kitchen organize and creating something that won't break your bank.
Here are some list on Kitchen hacks that we find are very useful and pretty clever:
1. Ever hate that time when plastic bags are cluttered around in your kitchen? Storage such as Lysol wipes container or any tall and cylinder containers can contain plastic bags in which you can pull it up rather easily.
2. So you got too many knives and that knife block is running out of space. What do you do? Make a book block. This creative yet scary way of storing your knife is something worth making. (But be careful to all book lovers though, they might hate you for it!)
3. No overhead cabinets? Running out of space to store your utensils and pots? Love playing hide and seek? Well.. here's a storage for you. Check this hidden storage of all your utensils, plates, pots.
4. You have a diet plan and you bought too many snacks. You hate rummaging through different places just to get the nutrition you need. Sweat no more, this wooden storage is a good way of putting all snacks or fruits that you can just grab and go.
5. That medicine container that your mom use has been upgraded and the old container is just lying around. Well, here's a thought, use it to store your spice that you can easily use when you are just cooking. It's handy and is also "pinch" friendly.