Travel has always been an expensive hobby and we cherish every moment of it when we have the chance. The food, the tourist traps, the tours, the people, the culture and all the crazy adventures that go along the way. That is why we tend to get souvenirs in every country or city we visit.
It is hard to showcase our souvenirs once we go back home especially if you are the kind of person who wants to document every travel you make. May it be a travel journal or a travel binder, it is hard to keep them in place.
Here are some creative ways of storing and showing off your travel souvenirs without too much of a hassle.
1. Create a Shadow Box and put the photo of your favorite place as a backdrop and place money or coins or even stamps inside it.
Once you have created it, place it on your book shelf or on a table against the wall. It will be like a picturesque painting.
2. Print old Immigration Stamps in a Canvass and hang them up on the wall.
This "art" is good if you have a big wall that needs some decorating.
3. Collect Magazines, Maps and Subway card and bind them in binder rings and store them in your bookcase.
Going through this binder a few years later will give you some nostalgic memories.
4. Print your Instagram photos, make it as a photo accordion and place them in a box on your desk.
If you are feeling travel sickness, you can just pop open the box and browse through it.
5. Paint Boxes and label them by countries and place your souvenir items, boarding pass, itineraries and other stuff worth keeping.
You don't have to organize anything or even use your creative juices. Just dump everything in and go through it if you want to reminisce.